Is there ever a time when you or your family could use some peace and calm? Busy schedules, a To Do list a mile long, pressures at work? Pretty awesome that a bottle of plant juice can give you a little escape from the hustle and bustle of life.
- Use this oil to massage feet, neck, and shoulders.
- Apply behind your child’s ear, wrists, and feet at night to help them get a good night’s rest.
- Add 2-3 drops to 1 cup of Epsom salt and use in bath to relax.
- Diffuse at night, during prayer, yoga or meditation.
- Wear as a perfume by applying to pulse points.
You should spoil your face. It’s the only one you’ve got and let’s be honest, we aren’t getting any younger. I make my own facial serum/moisturizer with jojoba oil, Frankincense, Lavender, Tea Tree, and Myrrh, but when I add Rose and Patchouli… it’s a game-changer. If your skin is “maturing” then you should consider adding these to your skin care regimen. Also, if it’s possible to be in-love with a cleansing oil, can I just say that every woman needs Mirah?!
“Busy Woman’s Facial”
In approximately 2 tsp. of almond or jojoba oil add 2 drops each of Frankincense, Lavender, and Lemon. Massage combo in circular motions all over your face. Allow to soak in for 1 minute. With a warm wet washcloth spread over face and give your skin a quick steam. Wipe clean using a gentle circular motion. Follow up with toner and moisturizer.
Frankincense is amazing for aging skin. Lavender supports healthy looking skin and Lemon brightens and helps even skin tone. Take 2 minutes to pamper your skin today.